On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:11, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Am 17.03.10 10:04, schrieb Mojca Miklavec:
>>
>> Maybe I'm wrong, but shouldn't it be possible (I didn't test) to
>> modify font-unk.mkiv and add a few extra definitions to the following?
>> (Maybe not modify font-unk itself, but just adding a couple of more
>> definitons to the typescript.)
>>
>> \definebodyfont [default] [rm]
>>   [tf=Serif sa 1,
>>    bf=SerifBold sa 1,
>>    it=SerifItalic sa 1,
>>    sl=SerifSlanted sa 1,
>>    bi=SerifBoldItalic sa 1,
>>    bs=SerifBoldSlanted sa 1,
>>    sc=SerifCaps sa 1]
>>
>> You could add your
>>   in=SerifYourFontVariantName sa 1,
>>   bd=SerifYourOtherFontVariantName sa 1,
>>

> The last time i did this you needed for MkIV also
>
> \definefontalternative[in]
> \definefontalternative[bd]
>
> but be carefull with the shortcuts, \in is already used (references).

I know, but it's up to Michael to choose the names for his scheme.
It's not very wise to override existing comands anyway; and almost any
two-letter could could be taken for language switching. (\sl should
stand for Slovenian, though it has a lower priority than font
switching.)

If he decides not to use cross-references, it may even work (with zero
guarantee).

Mojca