Am 18.03.10 02:32, schrieb Michael Saunders:
Do you need condensed and regular width together in the running text
or do you want one in the text and the other in the header?
The different widths of my sans is one thing I hadn't counted on using
much (I spend more time in serif) but, since I have the fonts, I
thought it would be nice to be able to use them.  More than the
specific uses I've mentioned above, I'm used to the freedom of being
able to use what I have when the need arises.
The easiest way is to use different typeface for regular width and
condensed, e.g.

\definetypeface[myfont][...]

and

\definetypeface[myfontcd]

You can then switch between both with \myfont and \myfontcd.

Wolfgang