I tested margin notes and may have found a discrepancy with the (albeit old) manual.

\setupcolors[state=start]
\setupinmargin[][align=right,foregroundcolor=red]
\starttext
ABC\inright{\framed[width=10mm,height=5mm,foregroundcolor=red]{R1}}
\inleft{L1}
\stoptext

This shows un uncolored "L1". But according to the manual there is a parameter choice as in \setupframed. This means for example colored contents with foregroundcolor. The code above leaves "L1" black, but does honor the color inside the framed. I also fail to see a difference between the align options right, middle, left.
Something wrong? Or something not understood?

ConTeXt ver: 2010.03.20 22:59 MKIV fmt: 2010.3.23 int: english/ english
Hans van der Meer