Am 29.03.10 17:48, schrieb Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o.:
Hello,

I'm new to ConTeXt; I've been working with LaTeX but I'd like to try ConTeXt due to some reasons.

The question is -

- is there a manual, web site or something where comparison of LaTeX/ConTeXt packages/modules would be done?

I'm interested how to include a part of a text file and how to insert some pages of another .pdf file.

Normally I was using the fancyvrb (\VerbatimInput) + option "firstline=..." and "lastline=..." respectively and pdfpages (\includepdf} + "pages=..." LaTeX packages; what's the equivalent for them in ConTeXt?

Is there a place where to study module/package "similarities"/"equivalences"?
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Latex_Packages

Wolfgang