> Good news - if it isn't an April hoax. :-)

  Martin, you're so evil!  Don't ever ruin my jokes again -- I didn't
ruin yours 3 years again (the one where you announced XPSTeX, and said
Microsoft would embed pdfTeX in Word).  Fortunately people didn't pay
too much attention to your mail :-]

  To all: it was, indeed, an April Fool's joke I suggested to Hans and
Taco.  Nobody has offered to pay anyone to write ConTeXt documentation
yet, although several people have toyed with the idea of writing a
ConTeXt book.  But, even with the incentive of money, time and
motivation are also a problem.

  And to the only one who offered help -- Luigi: gloria a te!  It's
heartwarming to see truly sincere support.  I'm sorry I have nothing to
provide for the moment, but maybe in the near future things will get
moving?

        Have a nice Good Friday everyone,

                Arthur