Hi!

Gour a écrit :
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 14:45:51 +0200
"Alain" == Alain Delmotte <espera...@swing.be> wrote:

Alain> I think Taco didn't say *at all* that books are not important;
Alain> he just said that the books will not automatically increase the
Alain> use.

So you think that having book(s) will leave the number of the ConText
users on the same level or maybe decrease it?
Can you read a sentence in full and not always cut out what doesn't interest you, or should I mark every word as important? I did write "will not automatically", I didn't say that books will leave the number of users on the same level.
Alain> What is more important: having a very good program and wait for
Alain> its documentation, or a very good documentation and a buggy
Alain> program???

(user) docs brings new users...
(dev) docs brings new devs...
(some) users become devs...
(more) devs increases bus-factor...
Sure, once you have a full operational system!
(user) docs brings new users.... who get problems from bugs or unfinished program... users drop out! No more devs, no more need for books!!
And the publishers will thing like this!

Alain

Sincerely,
Gour