Hello ConTeXt gurus,
as a newbie I checked the example from "ConTeXt an excursion"
page 11 ("Hasselt makes headlines"). The manual says:
use "textstyle=cap" to format a chapter's head in capitals.

Short story:    the manual lies ;-) The sample does not work (at least in Mk II)

Longer story:   Sample works, when using ConTeXt Mk IV

Even longer story:      Being curious, I wanted to learn how the page 11 in
the manual actually was typeset. I downloaded all the available sources from
the pragma web-site. and found out: the source code does not even use
"textstyle=cap". Instead it uses "textstyle=bold". Manual and available source
apparently do not match. Nothing to learn here...

Ok, now for my questions:
        1) Is it a Mk IV feature not working in Mk II ?
        2) Is it a bug?
        3) Is there a way, I can tell (1) and (2) apart?

Best Regards,
Michael Ewe, Germany