No problem here, but I'm running Leopard (intel).

Matthias

On Apr 6, 2010, at 5:06 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 21:24, Willi Egger wrote:
I just updated the latest beta in a completely new tree:

I get now the following message:

.../lua60/tex/texmf-osx-intel/bin/context: line 2:  1634 Bus error
    mtxrun --script context "$@"

When running luatools --generate
most of the things work out well, just that in the last line I see:

LuaTools | fileio: loading configuration file
.../lua60/tex/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf Bus error

This might as well be a mac-intel-only luatex-related problem
(something for Taco in any case), but I cannot reproduce it yet.

Mojca