Hi all,

In a book on construction engineering I found two kind of tables that
presumably could be set very nicely in ConTeXt (see attachments). Set with
MetaPost within natural tables?

1) Curly braces that span over cells: Their height should be depending to the
cell's height (nr=2 oder nr=3).
http://werksatz.com/attachments/braces.jpg

2) Arrows that are pointing from one cell to an other (middle or border of
cell),
http://werksatz.com/attachments/arrows.jpg

To me this looks like standard purpose, that most like is already pre-defined
somewhere in Metapost/MetaFun/ConTeXt (MkII please!) ...

Is there any MetaPost guru out there that knows these cases?

Thank you,
Steffen