Hi all,

the garden maintainers have moved the command reference from texshow-web
(http://texshow.contextgarde.net) to the wiki, below the page

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:Reference/en

This means, everybody can update the command reference now! Hooray!

The contents has been transferred automatically, but this process can lead to
some unwanted formatting errors. To find these errors, we need your help:

Everybody: please pick one random command from

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Category:Reference_Cleanup

and make if this looks ok. If you are finished, please remove the first two
lines from that page and save it.

If everybody from this list helps with _one_ command, we are quickly done with
checking the new reference!

Thanks for your help!

Patrick (for the garden maintainers)