Hi,

I've yet another hyphenation problem. I cannot get proper hyphenation in
composed words. Take this MWE:

\setuplayout [width=1.5cm]
\starttext

composed-word\par       % not hyphenated, as expected
composed||word\par      % wrong: hyphenated, but an en-dash is used,
                        % not a hyphen, so [sign=wide] seems to be the default
composed|-|word\blank   % wrong: hyphenated, but the hyphen is at the start of
                        % the next line

\setuphyphenmark [sign=normal]  % For hyphenation a hyphen is used,
                                % not an endash
composed-word\par       % not hyphenated, as expected
composed||word\par      % wrong: hyphen is at the start of the next line
composed|-|word         % wrong: hyphen is at the start of the next line
\blank[2*line]

\setbreakpoints [compound]      % my workaround
composed-word\par       % correct hyphenation behaviour with hyphen

\stoptext

I hope with the comments the problem is clear. At first the default value for
hyphen at the end of the line, instead it always appeares at the beginning of
the next line.

The workaround works but has the disadvantage that everything is hyphenated,
everywhere. I prevent this at the moment by using bars:
|not-a-composed-word|

Thanks in advance
Marco