Hello,

I'm trying to typeset on the grid, but I also need to reduce vertical spacing around headings. Unfortunately when i specify the 'before/after' setting for head, grid typesetting fails.
Is there any option to make \blank more flexible?
(I'm using MKII)

example:

\setupoutput[pdftex]

\setuppapersize[A4,landscape][A4,landscape]
\setuplayout[backspace=0.5cm,topspace=0.5cm,top=0cm,footer=0.5cm,
             width=middle,height=middle,margin=0cm,header=0cm]

\setupbodyfont[10pt]

\mainlanguage[cz]
\enableregime[utf8]

\setuppagenumbering[location=]

\setuphead[section][style={\bf}]
\setuphead[section][before={\blank[halfline,flexible]}] % not working well
% \setuphead[section][after={\blank[halfline,flexible]}] % not working well

\starttext

\setuplayout[grid=yes] \showgrid
\definecolumnset[my][n=4,distance=1.2em,balance=yes] % balance not work

\startcolumnset[my]

\section{Pokus}
\input knuth
\input knuth