Hi Xan,

Am 20.04.2010 20:30, schrieb Xan:
>> Am 19.04.10 20:29, schrieb Xan:
>> >/ Hi,
>> />/
>> />/ Is it possible to "split" a0 paper into a4? I want to write
>> context />/ document in a0 size but printing into 16 a4. Is it
>> possible. If it's, />/ surely it's with ConTeXt! ;-)
>> /\starttext
>> \slicepages[document.pdf][n=4]
>> \stoptext
>>
>> Wolfgang
> Thanks. But is it possible to scale it and put margins at each slicepage?

not in a straight line. but you can use \slicepages to clip the image
into the wanted sizes (papersize-offset) and then centre up the
resulting pdf pages in a new document (which adds the offsets). adding
some crop marks in this second step can be helpful too.

\starttext
\useexternalfigure[test][cow.pdf][width=29cm]% [height=20cm]
\slicepages[test][n=4,height=20cm,width=29cm]
\stoptext

i leave the rest to you.

Best wishes, Peter