Thank you very much. Due to your suggestion it was my problem resolved. Problem has been truly in unexpanded macros. Though I am redefining my macros in last versions of my project (joining any empty delimiters), macros was predend (on the outside as expanded) entirely inocently as if has been unchanged.
It was beginners perplexing mistake - but heavy detecting (for me).

Thankx for your and Tacos time.

Jaroslav