No reaction to this question so far. I realise that, without a minimal example, it is difficult to know what is happening. But I don't believe that the problem never occurs to others. Maybe you have some general suggestions as what to try? The page breaks as soon as the paragraph starting with "S. 33 Zwergammer..." contains more than one line.

An additional information:
\adaptlayout[43][lines=+1] (or height=+ something] gives an error (on any page in the document):