Hi,

Why do you complain about other user's English? - Let us be happy, that people
of another mother tong including my self do participate on the list and share
their experience with others!

According to what I tested the basic functionality is already available in
Context:

\definesynonyms[Gloss][Glosses][\infull][\inshort]

\Gloss{cooltip}{HEI! This is a longer text in a tooltip}

\def\Hint#1{\tooltip[middle]{#1}{\infull{#1}}}

\starttext
This is a text. This sentence contains a \tooltip[middle]{cooltip}{HEI! This is
a longer text in a tooltip}
\blank
This is a text. This sentence contains a \inshort{cooltip}: say:
\infull{cooltip}

\blank
This is a text. This sentence contains a \Hint{cooltip}.
\blank[2cm]
\placelistofGlosses
\stoptext

Willi