G'Day,

I'm trying out ConTeXt and have come up with 2 questions.

1. How does one add a dot after the numerals in headings, so that
     "\section{First}"
   becomes
     "1. First"
   instead of
     "1 First"
   ?

2. I would like to use something like this for bibliography:
   http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Simple_Bibliography#Another_Approach
   but adapting it seems too hard for me. Perhaps someone could help? A
   very crude example:

   People are writing about this \cite[ref1], (\cite[ref2] - page 25).

   \startbibliography
     \bibitem[ref1] This is the first reference.
     \bibitem[Daniel, 2004][ref2] This is the second reference.
   \stopbibliography

   should be rendered as:

   People are writing about this [1], (Daniel, 2004 - page 25)

   1. This is the first reference.
   2. This is the second reference.

   That is, I want an environment and 2 commands:
     \startbibliography
     \cite [key]
     \bibitem [label_replacing_\cite[key]_but_not_the_item_number] [key]

Thank you very much,
--  Rogutės Sparnuotos

P.S. Is there a paragraph somewhere describing the logic under the use of
     [] and {} for different commands (it seemed somehow more intuitive in
     LaTeX). What would a ConTeXt developer choose, \cite[x] or \cite{x}
     and why?