Marius (2010-05-07 09:32):
> I think what are you looking for is possible with bib module. Look at
> the 3.1 section "Default and explicit citations"
>
> http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/bibmod-doc-2009.11.04.zip
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bibliography

Yes, it looks very interesting and not as complicated as in LaTeX - thank
you.

But would it let me place such a list of publications:

  Books

  1. Author (year). Title.
  2. Author (year). Title.

  Internet resources

  3. URL

  Movies

  4. Author (year). Title.

It seems that I could easily use \setuppublicationlayout to define a
'movies' type, but is listing references by type implemented (or easily
done with MKIV)? Intuitively, I would use

  \placepublications[criterium=[type, book]]

for each list...

--
--  Rogutės Sparnuotos