On 9-5-2010 7:23, Marco wrote:
Hi,

I've a question concerning switching fonts in setups. How to get a sans
slanted style? Have a look at the following table.

Command Style           Comment
\ss     sans            OK
\bf     bold            OK
\ssbf   sansbold        OK
\sl     slanted         OK
\sssl   sansslanted     \sssl OK, sansslanted doesn't work

I've made a minimal example to demonstrate how I use the commands.

\starttext
{\setuphead [section] [textstyle=sans]          % OK
   \section {sans}\input knuth\relax}

{\setuphead [section] [textstyle=bold]          % OK
   \section {bold}\input knuth\relax}

{\setuphead [section] [textstyle=sansbold]      % OK
   \section {sansbold}\input knuth\relax}

{\setuphead [section] [textstyle=slanted]       % OK
   \section {slanted}\input knuth\relax}

{\setuphead [section] [textstyle=sansslanted]   % doesn't work
   \section {sansslanted}\input knuth\relax}

{\setuphead [section] [textstyle=\sssl]         % OK
   \section {Command: sssl}\input knuth\relax}
\stoptext

Is there a different command to achieve sansslanted? sansbold works, and
bold is an alternative as slanted is, so intuitively I would expect
sansslanted also to work.

\definealternativestyle
  [sansslanted]
  [\ss\bf] []