From: "Hans Hagen" <pra...@wxs.nl>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 7:26 PM
To: "Tomáš Pustelník" <xpusteln...@seznam.cz>
Subject: Re: [NTG-context] czech sorting in MiIV

On 15-5-2010 7:10, Tomáš Pustelník wrote:
I'm using version 2010.05.13 12:15 so if there isn't some special way
how to download beta I should be using lates version. Also in MkIV I set
sorting with this command?

normally the garden is a few hours behind the website

you can fetch the beta from the website and unzip it in texmf-context and then run luatools --generate

\enabletrackers[sorters.tests]

just tracking

Thanks, it's working now, but still it sort some words bit different compared to MkII. But it's ok for now, I will check czech norm and try to fix it if needed.

Also I have question. In my bachelor thesis I'm describe language support for ConTeXt and when I tried add some experimental language into ConTeXt (I define system constants and add \loadcorefile{lang-exp} to context.mkii and context.mkiv) and when generating format for MkII everything was ok but for MkIV ConTeXt complained he can't find file lang-exp.tex (I paste it in base folder to other source codes). Any idea whats wrong? In MkIV must I change something else as well?

Tomas P.