From: "Aditya Mahajan" <adit...@umich.edu>
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2010 5:08 AM
To: "mailing list for ConTeXt users" <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Subject: Re: [NTG-context] czech sorting in MiIV

Also I have question. In my bachelor thesis I'm describe language support for
ConTeXt and when I tried add some experimental language into ConTeXt (I
define system constants and add \loadcorefile{lang-exp} to context.mkii and context.mkiv) and when generating format for MkII everything was ok but for MkIV ConTeXt complained he can't find file lang-exp.tex (I paste it in base folder to other source codes). Any idea whats wrong? In MkIV must I change
something else as well?

Did you run luatools --generate.

Aditya

Thanks, I forgot about this. It's working now