Hello all,
When I do:

\writetolist[chapter]{}{Appendicess}

then content is

1.  Section one
2.  Section two
  .  Appendices

stopper is visible - unacceptable for me

when I do:
\writebetweenlist[chapter]{Appendicess}

then content is

1.  Section one
2.  Section two
Appendices

without indentation - - unacceptable for me

Is there way to insert apropriate blank before word Appendicess to receive result:
1.  Section one
2.  Section two
     Appendices

My justification:
I am trying bypass this way section numbering of miscellaneous parts of document, because I dont discover way to setting numbering of sections in appendix part. When I turn on section numbering (\setupsectionblock[appendix][number=yes, ...) then result is:
1.  Section one
2.  Section two
A. Appendices

When I turn off section numbering (\setupsectionblock[appendix][number=no, ...) then result is:

1.  Section one
2.  Section two
  .  Appendices

it is unacceptable for me.