Dear all,

Today, I updated ConTeXt Minimal using first-setup.sh in my Mac.

I compiled a file which was compiled well before update.
But I got a strange result in the output.

All english sentences are shown well except korean sentences. In the log file,

systems         : end file myBstyle at line 4
(/Users/graph/ConTeXtMini/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/type-kor.tex)
!define font    : font with name unbatangRegular is not found
!define font    : unknown font unbatangRegular, loading aborted
!define font    : unable to define unbatangRegular as \*Myface12ptrmtf*
systems         : begin file geo-euclid at line 11
(/Users/graph/Documents/Mathematics/geometry/geo-euclid.tex
structure       : chapter @ level 2 : 0.1 -> Euclidean Geoemtry
!define font    : font with name unbatangRegular is not found
!define font    : unknown font unbatangRegular, loading aborted
!define font    : unable to define unbatangRegular as \*Myface12ptrmtfc*
!define font    : font with name unbatangRegular is not found

There is no change in the typescript file and the location of the fonts.

Here is a part of typescript file "type-kor" defining unbatangRegular;

% unfonts batang
\starttypescript[serif][unbatang][uc]
% Regular variant:
\definefontsynonym[unbatangRegular][file:UnBatang.ttf][encoding=uc]
\definefontsynonym[unbatangBold][file:UnBatangBold.ttf][encoding=uc]
\definefontsynonym[unbatangItalic][file:UnGraphic.ttf][encoding=uc]
\definefontsynonym[unbatangBoldItalic][file:UnGraphicBold.ttf] [encoding=uc]
\stoptypescript
% mid-level names:
\starttypescript[serif][unbatang][name]
\definefontsynonym[Serif][unbatangRegular]
\definefontsynonym[SerifBold][unbatangBold]
\definefontsynonym[SerifItalic][unbatangItalic]
\definefontsynonym[SerifBoldItalic][unbatangBoldItalic]
% The fallbacks
\definefontsynonym[SerifSlanted][Serif]
\definefontsynonym[SerifBoldSlanted][SerifBold]
\definefontsynonym[SerifCaps][Serif]
\stoptypescript

More interesting thing is that korean defined as bold face is shown. So I
change the whole text as bold using {\bf whole text (english + korean)}, then
every sentences is clearly shown in bold face. I checked "luatools
UnBatang.ttf" which is defined as "unbatangregular", it locates where it is.

ConTeXtMini graph$ luatools UnBatang.ttf
/Users/graph/Library/Fonts/UnBatang.ttf

Both current version and "ConTeXt  ver: 2010.05.24 13:05 MKIV  fmt: 2010.5.27
int: english/english" version work same.

Why isn't it able to define "unbatangRegular" while it can use the
"unbatangBold"?

I am using Mac, ConTeXtMinimal.
Thank you.

Best regards,