Am 02.06.10 00:14, schrieb Matthias Weber:
Dear all,

I have two questions regarding using spacing in enumerations. Depending on a mode being enabled, I would like to add a command at the beginning of an enumeration (I want to place something in the margin, but it doesn't actually matter what I do, only when). As shown in the minimal example below, invoking the macro that does something, a little extra space is added. I don't know why, it is probably something very TeX-basic I am ignorant of. So: How do I get rid of the extra space? The problem occurs both in mk2 and mk4, I would prefer a solution that also works in mk2.

Thanks!

Matthias

\def\mma{
\startmode    [mma]