On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Michael Murphy
<michael.mur...@uni-ulm.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> after spending many hours on a typescript only to accidentally delete it, I
> thought that there should be a better way to write them. Hence I wrote a
> python script to do just that.
Two notes
1) is it different from simplefonts (cfr.
http://modules.contextgarden.net/simplefonts) ?
2) why python ? We have lua in luatex; mkiv has a lot of lua code about fonts.

Please consider that  I don't want to discourage anyone about anything
(I know is always hard to write programs).

--
luigi