On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 11:52, Michael Murphy wrote:

> As I said, it started out as a private project, but just wanted to see if
> others found it useful.

What about presenting your work at the ConTeXt conference and in MAPS magazine?

You'll be able to meet the biggest ConTeXt gurus there, learn a lot
from them, Luigi will give you a short lesson on "Why I switched from
Python to Lua" and "The first few steps in Lua for font lovers" and
you should be able to work the author of "simplefonts" module
face-to-face to join the best of his and your work ...

We might even have an official discussion on the schedule about
typescripts and how to simplify and/or improve them.

And of course the delicious Czech beer ...

    http://meeting.contextgarden.net/

Mojca