On 4-6-2010 10:23, luigi scarso wrote:

(I hope one day we will end without ruby and perl for mkiv too, if reasonable) .

not much perl used in context tools nowadays and not that much ruby either in mkiv related tools

Of course perl, ruby. python,<put_your_favorite_language_here>
are all goods programming languages
but mixing them together not always make a good pie .

italian restaurants in NL have quite some choices in pizza .. any combination possible -)