On 4-6-2010 3:39, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
Rogutės Sparnuotos wrote:
Marius (2010-06-04 11:30):
Hello, I can't get it to work too. When we could expect it to be
fixed? Or maybe somebody knows a work around to place two floats side
by side?

Looks like the bit of page-str.mkii that dealt with local floats
is not included in page-str.mkiv (which makes sense, as it looks
like it does not belong there).

Copying those macros verbatim into the test file works, so it
is probably just an oversight that they do not appear elsewhere
in mkiv. (see attachment)

ok, will be fixed in next beta