Am 06.06.10 10:39, schrieb Rogutės Sparnuotos:
Yury G. Kudryashov (2010-06-06 11:55):
Hi!

How can I typeset Russian in Mark IV? None of the examples from wiki work. I
found "TeXGyre and (no) Cyrillic" thread, but there are no instructions,
just "Cyrillic doesn't work with TeXGyre anymore".

Just install some fonts with Cyrillic glyphs to your system and use them.
For example, this is how I (minimally) used CMU Serif [1]:

\definetypeface[cyr][rm][Xserif][CMU Serif]
\definetypeface[cyr][ss][Xsans][CMU Sans Serif]
\definetypeface[cyr][tt][Xmono][CMU Typewriter Text Variable Width]

For MkIV you need:

\definetypeface[cyr][rm][specserif][CMU Serif]
\definetypeface[cyr][ss][specsans] [CMU Sans Serif]
\definetypeface[cyr][tt][specmono] [CMU Typewriter Text Variable Width]

Wolfgang