On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 10:46, Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz
<scholz....@googlemail.com> wrote:

> /opt/context-minimals/bin/mtxrun:9270: cannot open tree:////opt/context-
> minimals/tex/texmf-project/: No such file or directory
>
> so that is an error that had been mentioned in another thread already,
> but I'm not sure if there is already a solution for it or not

The easiest solution is to ignore that. The second-easiest solution is
to create an empty texmf-project directory.

The third-easiest solution would be to fix mtxrun not to complain too
loudly (or at least to print out that it doesn't exists, but not make
it look like an error).

Mojca