Hi,

I have a couple of pages where I want to align the sidefloats with the
sectiontitles. I can’t figure out how to do this properly.

Example:

\setupheads [aligntitle=float]
\setuphead [section]
[before={\blank[3*big]}]

\starttext

\chapter{Head}
\input knuth

\placefigure [right, none]{}
{\externalfigure[nana]}

\section{Head}
\input knuth

\stoptext

The vertical space before the section disappears completely.

(\startfloattext doesn’t work either as the text doesn’t wrap around the
figure.)

The only workaround I found until now, is fiddling around with the sidefloat
beforespace and dontleavehmode:

\setupheads [aligntitle=float]
\setupfloats [sidespacebefore=18mm]
\setuphead [section]
[before={\blank[3*big]}]

\starttext

\chapter {Head}

\input knuth

\placefigure [right, none]{}
{\externalfigure[nana]}

\dontleavehmode
\section{Head}

\input knuth
\stoptext

But I guess (hope) there is a much more proper solution around (?)

Thank you for any help/hints.

Thomas

ConTeXt  ver: 2010.06.17 12:01 MKIV  fmt: 2010.6.18  int: english/english
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.60.1-2010061318 (Web2C 2010) (rev 3720)