On Wednesday 23 June 2010 09:10:17 Peter Münster wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What is the relationship between "incrementnumber" and bookmarks?
>
> I don't get the desired bookmark here:
>
> \setupinteraction[state=start]
> \setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]
> \placebookmarks[title]
> \starttext
> \starttitle[title=Test title]
> bla
> \stoptitle
> \stoptext
>
> But with "\setuphead[title][incrementnumber=list]" it works.
>
> Is this behaviour wanted? If yes, then why?
>
> Cheers, Peter

As I understand, \title does not add an entry to the toc,
nor to the bookmarks list either; You change this behavior
with \setuphead.

On the subject of bookmarks, I have not been able to
see (looking at the code) how to add the numbers to
the bookmark list, as in the LaTeX hyperref option:
\usepackage[bookmarksnumbered=true]{hyperref}

Alan