No more needed. I removed MacTeX 2009 completely again and installed ConTeXt
minimal distribution. Installation was flawless and it worked fine again. Maybe
updating ConTeXt under MacTeX 2009 using this guide
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Running_Mark_IV (Update ConTeXt section) did
something wrong?