On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 08:28:26PM +0400, Yury G. Kudryashov wrote:
> Hans Hagen wrote:
>
> > On 25-6-2010 2:24, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> >> Since they are written in two different scripts you can theoretically
> >> enable them simultaneously (but I'm not sure if this is supported by
> >> default).
> >
> > interesting and quite trivial to support ... do you have a test file?
> I do.
>
> % Just \usetypescript[xits] doesn't work for me (I have xits fonts in
> ~/.fonts). Probably, it is already fixed in the latest beta.

xits typescript uses file names, however OS fonts (i.e. those under
~/.fonts) can only be found by file names.

Since file and font names are essentially the same, once normalized, in
case of xits, I suggest that font names are used so it works for both
scenarios (system vs. texmf installation).

(I myself have a self may typescript just for that)

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny