Am 27.06.10 07:41, schrieb Aditya Mahajan:
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

Almost all the errors in t-vim over the years have due to trying to support kpse: directive. (The errors were not a fault of ConTeXt, but the way quotes are handled by cmd.exe and the various shells in *nix. I still haven't figured out a syntax that works with all shells). This makes me wonder whether it was a good idea to make vim module work out of the box. Perhaps a more robust alternative was to ask the uses to copy 2context.vim to $HOME/.vim/scripts/ and forget about getting mtxrun to locate the file. What do others think?

In the spirit of MkIV, I have attempted to redo the vim module from scratch.

http://github.com/adityam/filter

[...]

* Most importantly, this only runs under MkIV. That is because \doprocesslocalsetups is not defined in MkII.

Hans, can you add the definition of \doprocesslocalsetups to MkII?

If you don't matter about performance you can use '\processcommacommand[...]\directsetup'

Wolfgang