Am 27.06.10 17:55, schrieb Ciro:
I just installed ConTeXt minimals, but my fonts are not found now:

"define fonts>  font with name Barnard-Oblique is not found"

font files are there, but some how context can't see them.

I ran "context --generate" and got lines like this:

MTXrun | resolvers: not saving runtime tree
'tree:////home/ciro/context/tex/texmf-fonts'
MTXrun | resolvers: not saving runtime tree
'tree:////home/ciro/context/tex/texmf-local'
MTXrun | resolvers: not saving runtime tree
'tree:////home/ciro/context/tex/texmf-linux'
MTXrun | resolvers: not saving runtime tree
'tree:////home/ciro/context/tex/texmf-context

and also ran "mtxrun --script fonts --reload" and got lines like this:

MTXrun | fontnames: scanning /home/ciro/context/tex/texmf for AFM files
MTXrun | fontnames: 3323 entries found, 0 AFM files checked, 0 okay

MTXrun | fontnames: globbing path /home/ciro/.fonts/**.ttf
MTXrun | fontnames: identifying system font files with suffix TTF
MTXrun | fontnames: globbing path /home/ciro/.fonts/**.TTF
MTXrun | fontnames: 639 system files identified, 39 skipped, 39
duplicates, 600 hash entries added

what should I do?

1. Change the subject of the thread.

2. Tell us where you put the fonts.

3. Show us a test document and your typescripts.

Wolfgang