Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.li...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 12:52, John Devereux wrote:
>>
>> Using the command line method I get a message about a vtable error when
>> I try to run context. (It looked like the one mentioned in earlier
>> postings, sorry I don't have the exact message now).
>
> Does it help if you re-download the zip (for the command-line approach)?

I tried that.

But I tried it again, and got something different for some reason, the

"unknown script context.lua..." message.

After a few attempts it looks like for me I need to initialise with a plain:

  tex\setuptex.bat (as per wiki)

rather than

  c:\context\tex\setuptex.bat c:\context\tex

(Which is what I was told to do by first-setup.bat)

And then it is working!

Thanks,

John

--