Since one of the last Betas mtxrun seems to be aware of 64bit windows, but
all the stubs and scripts seem to be missing support for that resulting in
the whole setup to not work at all.

First-setup fails with stuff like that:
MTXrun | run: rsync -rpztlv --stats
contextgarden.net::'minimals/current/bin/common/mswin/
minimals/current/bin/context/mswin/ minimals/current/bin/metapost/mswin/
minimals/current/bin/man/ minimals/current/bin/luatex/mswin/
minimals/current/bin/xetex/mswin/ minimals/current/bin/luatex/mswin/
minimals/current/bin/luatex/mswin/ minimals/current/bin/pdftex/mswin/'
'c:/context/tex/texmf-mswin'The source and destination cannot both be
remote.
rsync error: syntax or usage error (code 1) at main.c(1127)
[receiver=3.0.2]

Easy fix: in mtx-update.lua, line 294 the current check is
  if osplatform == "windows" or osplatform == "mswin" then
which should also check for "mswin-64".

But even after fixing that, mtxrun fails at several points, because it
tries to run further commands from "tex/texmf-mswin-64".

Another easy fix: add a hardlink/junction for that directory.
But that only ended in the following error whenever I invoke mtxrun,
texlua, etc.:

"texlua.exe - Application Error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). click OK to
close the application."

I don't know why that was changed, but afaik all 64bit versions of windows
support 32bit too so I would vote to leave it as it was before - just deal
with mswin-64 as if it was mswin.

Best Regards,
Andreas.