Am 2010-07-30 um 22:46 schrieb luigi scarso:

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
 Am 30.07.10 19:30, schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

(MkIV, latest beta)

I'm trying to get a title page for book parts:

\def\FPart#1#2{#2}

\setupheads    [align=right, tolerance=verytolerant,
       before=\nohyphen\startlinecorrection,
       after=\stoplinecorrection, number=no]
\setuphead[part][command=\FPart, page=right, style={\bfc}]

\part{My First Part}

But the page is empty, also without "command", also with a suitable
"textcommand", also without "style".

\setuphead[part][placehead=yes]
Hm, Hraban needs really to come to Brejlov

Because I can't read the docs?
Sorry.
I browsed so much in wiki, source and reference that I'm confused ;-)
Coming back to ConTeXt after a while for a new project is always a bit hard - a new program every time ;-) And yes, I'll try to come to Brejlov, still waiting for an answer from my lift...

Greetlings, Hraban