On Sat, 31 Jul 2010, Hans Hagen wrote:

 [1] http://bitbucket.org/wolfs/fancybreak/src

I'll have a more detailed look at it later (remind me that we need to formalize this \???? namespace for modules issue; we might need \??? for the core soon as we run out of \??'s).

I have started use \??whatever?? to avoid clashing with Wolfgang :-)

As you write nice and clean modules that are perfect examples for others, we should take some time at the context conference and see if we can derive some 'module writing conventions'.

+1

I wonder if I should finaly make a definer for \fancybreakparameter like cases. I had one once but it looked quite horrible and there are subtle differences between all cases but I'll give it a try some day soon.

Wolfgang taught me how to use them and now I use
(http://github.com/adityam/filter/blob/master/t-filter.tex)

\def\externalfilterparameter #1{\csname\docheckparentparameter{\??externalfilter??\currentexternalfilter}#1\endcsname}

\def\docheckparentparameter #1#2{\ifcsname#1#2\endcsname#1#2\else\expandafter\redocheckparentparameter\csname#1\s!parent\endcsname#2\fi}

\def\redocheckparentparameter#1#2{\ifx#1\relax\s!empty\else\docheckparentparameter#1#2\fi}

I am pretty sure this does not cover all the situations that arise in the core.

Aditya