On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 06:29, Martin Althoff wrote:
> Just ran ./first-setup.sh (yesterday it ran fine, now=5:20AM GMT 3.Aug) and
> it ends very ungracefully:
>
> A section from some the first (of more) failure. Am I doing something wrong?
>
> (/Users/martin/contextMini/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/patterns/lang-agr.pat
> ! Duplicate pattern.
> l.137 ΐ1

Hans has replaced/modified patterns.

Hans, for LaTeX and plain TeX we use hyph-grc.tex for XeTeX/LuaTeX and
grahyph5.tex for pdfTeX. They both contain the same patterns, but in
"different encoding". (The number of patterns is different as well, so
one needs a special conversion; you probably had some conversion for
Greek patterns earlier.)

Mojca