On 10-8-2010 5:36, Andreas Harder wrote:
Hi all,

for me (OS X 10.6.4)
mtxrun –script server –auto
do not work. If I click on a font name I get:
MTXrun | request from: 127.0.0.1
MTXrun | requested action:
/mtx-server-ctx-fonttest.lua?selection=hoeflertextregular
MTXrun | performing action:
/mtx-server-ctx-fonttest.lua?selection=hoeflertextregular
MTXrun | requested file
'/mtx-server-ctx-fonttest.lua?selection=hoeflertextregular'
MTXrun | handling error 404: Not Found

Another thing is the streams-module. Here is an example:

\usemodule[streams]
\definestreamlayer[test][method=overlay]
\setupbackgrounds[page][background=test]

\starttext  \showframe
\startstreamlayer[test]
   \startcolumns
     \input knuth
   \stopcolumns
\stopstreamlayer

\setlayer[test][x=5cm,y=10cm]{\placestreamlayer[test]}
\stoptext

And here the error:
! Undefined control sequence.
l.19 \defineoutputstream[\v!left]

This is not really a bug. Streams in mkii are an experiment and will not be developed further (is a module after all). In mkiv there will be a different mechanism. There is some experimental code ... copied from the source:

\enabletrackers[streams.flushing]

\setuplayout[grid=yes] \showgrid

\starttext

\input tufte

\startoutputstream[nl]

Wat doen we hier?

\enableoutputstream[en]

Are you sleeping, brother John?\footnote{xxx}

\dorecurse{4}{x \footnote{note \recurselevel}\input tufte \par \pushoutputstream}

\enableoutputstream[de]

Bruder Jakob, schläfst du noch?\footnote{yyy}

\dorecurse{4}{x \footnote{note \recurselevel}\input ward \par \pushoutputstream}

\disableoutputstream

\stopoutputstream

Vader Jacob, slaap je nog?\footnote{zzz}

\input tufte

\synchronizestreams[en,de,nl]

\page \flushoutputstream[en] \input knuth
\page \flushoutputstream[de] \input knuth
\page \flushoutputstream[nl] \input knuth