Oh,sorry. I mean the results of \setresumevalue{mobile}
{mobile(optional)} only “mobile (optional)} ”
 missing  symbol of mobile(see the picture)So,I have to do use
\setresumevalue{mobile} {\symbol[martinvogel 2][Mobilephone]mobile
(optional)} ,
but the symbol of \symbol[martinvogel 2][FAX] upward bias than the
baseline. The order of \setresumevalue{quote}{Some quote (optional)}
is invalid.

--
Best regards,

Huang Ze