Am 2010-08-14 um 11:23 schrieb Philipp Gesang:

did you consider directly processing reST or similar markdown with
context using lua? Certainly it has advantages to have a converter output
context (backslash style) code and being able to finalize it. But
implementing some .rst processing directly in context shouldn't be that
hard (and with luatex you could handle the html output as well).

I was planning on using Python docutils with changing its LaTeX converter for ConTeXt.

But of course direct LuaTeX parsing of "other markup" would be really nice.

Markdown, ReST, Creole - I don't really care, as far as there's a parser in Python, so that I can integrate it in my Django-based Web CMS.

None of their specs is really precise AFAIR, but I guess ConTeXt's standard markup commands are flexible enough.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/