Dear Taco,

I would like to add some additional fields to bibliography. I know
that I have already asked the same question twice (for url and doi)
and each time it has been built into the core functionality, while my
current request is "too local" to do that.

I would like to have

\newbibfield[cobissid]

\startpublication
    [...]
    \cobissid{70615}
\stoppublication

and then I would modify \setuppublicationlayout[book] to transform the
number written above into "cobiss.si-id: 70615" pointing to the
following URL:

http://www.cobiss.si/scripts/cobiss?command=DISPLAY&base=cobib&rid=70615&lani=EN

That is very similar to what DOI does at the moment, but while DOI is
quite international, COBISS ID is really local, but it is *the* system
used in the whole country.

Is there any simple & safe way to achieve that?

Thank you very much,
    Mojca