On 30-8-2010 7:42, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 19:23, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
On Mon, 30 Aug 2010, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

I'm trying to find the command (in manual, wiki or mailing list) that
enables using background behind text spanning over multiple pages.

Hey, you are getting rusty :-)

I am. In past I used to spend much longer solving ConTeXt-related
issues than writing reports which turned out to be a very bad strategy
for the sake of writing speed. On top of that, I didn't manage to
follow the MKIV development anywhere closely ... and this is
definitely one of areas where much more is possible in MKIV than it
used to be possible in MKII.

hey, these textbackgrounds have been in mkii for a long time ... actually I must see if I can make them better in mkiv