Al 31/08/10 22:29, En/na Wolfgang Schuster ha escrit:
Am 31.08.2010 um 18:33 schrieb xancorreu:

Al 31/08/10 12:22, En/na Wolfgang Schuster ha escrit:
\definelayout
   [latex10]
   [width=\ifdim\dimexpr\paperwidth-2in\relax>345pt\relax
345pt\else\dimexpr\paperwidth-2in\relax\fi, % \paperwidth-2in or 345pt, use the
smaller value
    backspace=\dimexpr(\paperwidth-\textwidth)/2-1in\relax,
    leftmargindistance=7pt,
    leftmargin=,
    topspace=,
    header=12pt,
    headerdistance=.25in,
    height=,
    footer=,
    footerdistance=,]

Thank you very much for your effort, but it does not work for me:

This was just a example to show you how difficult it is to emulate latex’s
layout
in context because the values depend on different paramaters like the fontsize
and
the papersize. The example does not work because a few value like topspace or
height
are missing and this is why you get the error messages.

Wolfgang

Yes, it's true but I thought that because all is TeX based then there are similar in basic elements (like this). But definitely, they are very differents....

Xan.