Op dinsdag 7 sep 2010 11:24 CEST schreef luigi scarso:

>>> In my opinion, title should be go out the startcheckbox env.
>>
>> Why?
> Because your title is not a item at all -- its position is completely
>       different
> from a \item and it's a "title". Eventually something like
> \startcheckbox[title={My title}]..\stopcheckbox

Make sense. At a certain point I should look at this. But lets try to
walk before I start running. ;-)

>>    % CheckBoxIndent = -(margin + width) = -4.5em
>>    \def\CheckBoxTitle[#1]{
>>      \nop \hskip -4.5em #1
>>    }
> Yes; a problem arise if you must modify the margin and/or width a little.
> You can use dimension eventually
> \showframe
> \definesymbol[checkbox][{[~~~]}]
> \defineitemgroup[checkbox]
> \newdimen\MyCheckBoxMargin
> \MyCheckBoxMargin=2em
> \newdimen\MyCheckBoxWidth
> \MyCheckBoxWidth=2.5em
> \def\CheckBoxTitle[#1]{
> \nop \hskip \dimexpr -\MyCheckBoxWidth-\MyCheckBoxMargin\relax #1
> }

I wanted to do something like that, but did not know how. I put
distance also in a variable. I have now:
    \newdimen\MyCheckBoxMargin
    \MyCheckBoxMargin=2em
    \newdimen\MyCheckBoxWidth
    \MyCheckBoxWidth=2.5em
    \newdimen\MyCheckBoxDistance
    \MyCheckBoxDistance=.5em
    \definesymbol[checkbox][{[~~~]}]
    \defineitemgroup[checkbox]
    \setupitemgroup[checkbox][each][packed][margin=\MyCheckBoxMargin,

symbol=checkbox,width=\MyCheckBoxWidth,distance=\MyCheckBoxDistance]
    \def\CheckBoxTitle[#1]{
      \nop \hskip \dimexpr -\MyCheckBoxWidth-\MyCheckBoxMargin\relax #1
    }

It has been some work, but my feedback macros are beginning to become
useful. Thanks everyone.

By the way: what would be a good font to use. At the moment I use:
    \setupbodyfont[roman, 12pt]
but layout and typography are not my strong points. So any tips are
appreciated.

A demo of what I have made can be found at:
    http://decebal.nl/ConTeXt/sources/feedback-form
and the pdf is at:
    http://decebal.nl/ConTeXt/sources/feedback-form.pdf

--
Cecil Westerhof
M cldwester...@gmail.com

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.
Send OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/