Am 29.08.2010 um 11:59 schrieb Jaroslav Hajtmar:

> Hello, Wolfgang,
> thanked for alternative solutions. While saying that the use of the buffers
> is not possible, but even though you do not seem to really work with my
> scancsv.lua library, and even very good! With the help of my library and your
> letter module I can print dozens of similar letters which differ only certain
> data. Thanks for your letter module - very helps me

I hadn't used your module in my example because

1. I don't have access to the module,

2. I doesn't matter where the data comes from, you can input the data
   for a serial letter from TeX, XML, Lua or whatever else you use,
   the important thing is to know how to deal with the restriction
   of buffers (what the letter environment is).  It isn't also
   necessary to rely on the letter environment and the \setupletter
   commands because you can use all the available setups environments
   (I should document this) without problems.

Wolfgang