Hi, I'm new to ConTeXt (from LaTeX).  I'm trying it out for a course paper that
I need to write and running into a problem with the output pdf.  With respect
to the code below, when I compile it, I get the odd text "pubs]References"
under the "References" section heading.  I've looked around, but I can't find
anyone having a similar problem.  Is this caused by something I'm doing
incorrectly in the ConTeXt code or is it something wrong with the bib module?
For reference: I'm using MacTeX 2010 (up-to-date) on OSX10.6.

---------------
\usemodule[bib]

\setupbibtex[database=sources,sort=author, numbering=yes]

\starttext

\cite[something] some text.

\section{References}
\completepublications

\stoptext

Output looks like:

(Something, Somedate) some text.

1 References

pubs]References
1 "Title of the book", publisher, etc........

Thanks for any help,
- Johann